What is a Bully?
A bully is a person who purposely tries to hurt others by picking on
certain people they feel are different in some way.
They have friends who think bullying is funny, but it isn’t funny. It’s WRONG!
Are You or a Friend Being Bullied?
Ask yourself these questions: If the answer is YES to each of these questions, YOU ARE BEING BULLIED!
1. Did someone say or do something to you that made you feel bad or afraid?
2. Has it happened more than once?
3. Are they bigger, older, or in some way more powerful than you are?
Ask yourself these questions…….
- Am I playing sick in the morning so I won’t have to go to school and face a bully?
- Do I walk home another way or try to avoid the bus so no one will bother me?
- Does someone take things from me or make me give them stuff?
- Does someone say mean things about me or tell other kids not to play or hang out with me?
- Does someone call me names?